Featuring cult classic movies from around the world, each episode of The Videodrome
will bring you tears of joy (or maybe agony) that someone actually decided to make such a movie. Thats right, we pride ourselves on bringing you some of the best loved (and not so loved) B-Grade flicks ever recorded to film.
These are the movies in which some of our favourite actors began their careers. Okay well, more often than not, the film likely ended their career, but you can't knock 'em for giving it a go. It's not their fault the script was crap, the props were household utensils, and they couldnt act to save themselves - at least they'll get their chance to be revived on The Videodrome
Each movie celebrated on The Videodrome
will feature an enlightening introduction by Z3R0 and Ven, boasting the most stimulating popular genres ever to hit your stream(er):
- Classic Scifi - Awesome effects and costuming that are sure to have you questioning the reality of the world we live in.
- Spaghetti Westerns - Get ready for a gun fight 'cause it's badly dubbed action and adventure from the wilds of the old west.
- Kung Fu Masters - Okay, maybe not the masters, but eat your heart out Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon cause we've got some severely dubbed martial arts movies at the ready.
- Exploitation - When you've got a lesson to teach society, what better way to do it than through the trashy exagerated violence and lurid sensationalism that is grindhouse cinema.
- Monsters & Insects - Whether they be tacky giant creatures, or overrun with creepy crawlies, you'll be scared senseless and ducking behind your sofa before the night is through.
- Horror - Scarey music, tomato sauce, piercing screams, gruesome groans, pointy teeth, and glowing eyes in the darkness ... watch out! What's that behind you?
So get the popcorn ready, settle on the couch with a comfy pillow, and cover your lap with your favourite granny rug. Get ready to watch ...
Brought to you by:
Radio Residue - Tune In